From: "Siler, Elizabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 08:21:17 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I realize the links do not work in this announcement.

Here is the link to register:  http://ocs.uncc.edu/charlotteinitiative/
CharlotteInitiative

Here is the link to our project website:  http://charlotteinitiative.
uncc.edu/

I apologize for the confusion!

Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 <(704)%20687-1372> | Fax: 704-678-0890
<(704)%20678-0890>
[log in to unmask] | http://www.uncc.edu