From: Anthony Watkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 09:29:10 +0000

When I agreed to go on the editorial board I was not unaware of the past of
the company though not of the journal. Gail’s information is very helpful.

I am convinced that the editor (whom I recommended) has the highest ethical
standards and the involvement I have had as a reviewer has confirmed my
positive assumptions that whatever the past now they behave as proper
publishers.

I can think of other publishers who have started badly and are now
accepted. I hope I am not wrong about this one. I shall certainly resign at
once if I see any evidence of improper behaviour.

I still think there is a real need for open access journals in our
discipline so I suppose that I am likely to be optimistic. I would
appreciate anyone who has recent bad experiences to let be know offline or
online

Anthony