From: Ivy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 08:48:17 +0000

You also get what you actively manage.  SCOAP3 has a 99.98% compliance rate due to its automated validation processes and contractual relationships with participating publishers.  I don't know if the graphic below will come through on the list -  if not, it can be found as slide 30 in the November 2015 SCOAP3 Forum slide deck at https://scoap3.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Webinar-Nov-2015.pdf.  The SCOAP3 code is available as open source, although it’s probably most useful to other repository-based projects.  Admittedly, this kind of compliance checking is more feasible for a large-scale and technically well-resourced endeavor like SCOAP3.

Ivy Anderson

Associate Executive Director & Director of Collections

California Digital Library

University of California, Office of the President

[log in to unmask]  |  http://cdlib.org