From: "Laura Wheeler (work)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 13:38:06 +0000

*** Apologise for any duplication***

Dear colleagues,

Today we have just announced the latest winners of our Catalyst Grant. It was a very challenging round with many great applications, but in the end, we managed to whittle it down to three winners:

Figures: https://www.scientificfigures.co/

New York, USA

A workflow solution to manage figure data including creation, tracking, editing and discussion – all on one platform.

HackScience: http://hackscience.io/

Researchers from Imperial College London, U.K

A platform enabling scientists to create, share and control open and affordable lab automation tools.

HipDynamics: http://hipdynamics.com/

Researchers from King’s College London, U.K

A data set interrogation tool in the field of cell and molecular biology.

If you would like to find out more about the Catalyst Grant, do take a read of our website.

Thanks

Laura Wheeler, Community Manager, Digital Science
Twitter: @LauraWheelers