From: Danny Kingsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 14:40:37 +0000

Hi Andree,

It is certainly the topic of the moment! You might find the links in the blogs I wrote last year useful
Also some good references in this article from the UK Government relating to an inquiry on Research Integrity. The POST NOTE can be downloaded from this page https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/science-and-technology-committee/news-parliament-2015/research-integrity-inquiry-launch-16-17/

Danny