From: "Goodwin, Bryony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 10:16:39 +0000

We’re excited to announce a new trial with Publons, enabling peer review contributions to be instantly tracked, verified and showcased to allow peer review to get the recognition it deserves.

Publons is being rolled out across 30 of our journals on our Biological, Earth and Environmental Science and Behavioural Science lists. The journals included in this trial will benefit from the increased visibility of peer review contributions, enabling reviewers, editors and institutions to keep track of reviewer activity. Reviewers can use Publons to build a profile that shows their peer review activity, using this as evidence of their service to show potential employers and advance their career.

Want to find out more? Visit our Author Services [http://bit.ly/AuthorServicesPublons] and Editor Resources [http://bit.ly/EditorResourcesPublons] blogs for more information.

Best wishes,

Bryony Goodwin

Communications Coordinator, Taylor & Francis