From: Meredith J Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: April 26, 2017 8:37:40 PM
To: Lauren Ray
Subject: CIFNAL Frankfurt Symposium: Poster Accepted!

Dear Lauren,

Congratulations on having your poster accepted for the Frankfurt Symposium on 13 October 2017. We look forward to having you join us in Frankfurt. If you are still able to present at the Symposium, please respond to confirm by Monday, May 15.

Please note that the deadline for early registration is August 1, 2017; all attendees are required to register. Updates and other information, including logistics, may be found on the Symposium website : http://www.crl.edu/events/frankfurt2017symposium.

You must submit your  poster (as a PDF) to the committee by September 20, 2017. Please send it to [log in to unmask].

If you have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask].

Regards,

Meredith

Meredith Levin
Interim Head
Burke Library at Union Theological Seminary
Columbia University Libraries
3041 Broadway
New York, NY 10027
212-851-5611