From: Frankfurt Symposium <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Claude Potts <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM] presentation length

Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm that the maximum time we have for presentations is 15 minutes. If there's any chance of extending this to 20 minutes for everyone, I'd be in support of that but I'm sure you have good rationale for keeping them short.

Thanks.
Claude

Claude H. Potts
Librarian for Romance Language Collections
& Interim Librarian for Latin American Studies
438 Doe Library
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

tel: 510.643.8966