From: Laura Quilter <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 10:32:55 -0400

The short answer is that, because Sci-Hub did not respond, the court's findings are based solely on Elsevier's allegations.  Elsevier, of course, as do all litigants, argues one-sidedly that the public interest is wholly conterminous with its own interests.  Because Sci-Hub did not reply, the Court has no other facts or arguments with which to reason.  So their findings are basically Elsevier's allegations.

Laura

Laura Quilter / [log in to unmask]