Hello dear,

Greetings from Syria!!

My name is Hala, a Widower from Aleppo Syria but now living in Syrian city of Azaz refugee camp near the Syrian–Turkish border.

Why I'm contacting you is to know if you can assist me secure my future and help me move out of Syria. I need your assistance to
transfer funds left behind by my late husband to you in order to enable you assist me leave Syria as I don't know how much longer
I can survive here. As a Syrian Christain, we have nowhere in the Middle East were we can go to be wholly free of persecution.
Even before the war started, we Syrian Christians are disowned by Our Fatherland.

My husband was killed in the Battle of Aleppo in October 2015 after the Syrian government forces and its allies launched their
large-scale southern Aleppo offensive just nearly a year after our wedding.

I will give more details when you respond by return email

Kind regards,

Hala Basil
Azaz, Syria