All,
Attached you will find the guide to transportation to the orientation and the book fair. I think this is ready to go on the symposium website. I will build a page with events of general interest for the orientation,

Heidi

For Katie,
Can we add a registration for the orientation on Wednesday morning?

Zentralbibliothek Central Library f the Universitätsbibliothek System, Uni Frankfurt a.M.
Bockenheimer Landstr. 134-138;
60325 Frankfurt am Main

Also, can we look at the following issue that might confuse people
You are calling the same library by two different names

·         Frankfurt Central Library

·         Frankfurt Public Library

Could you stick with Frankfurt Public Library for this tour? I am already having trouble explaining that the  Uni Frankfurt  uses Universitätsbibliothek for the system of libraries, but our orientation is at the location Zentralbibliothek, or central library; if you could avoid the term "central library" for the Monday event, that would be great

Heidi
Heidi Madden PhD MLS
Librarian for Western European and Medieval/Renaissance Studies <http://guides.library.duke.edu/prf.php?account_id=53472>
Adjunct Assistant Professor of German Studies
Duke University | 232 Bostock | Box 90195 | Durham, NC 27708
(919) 660-5984 |  [log in to unmask]<https://exchange.oit.duke.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=c808c40e727847c88c6c7c21e3ac9260&URL=mailto%3aheidi.madden%40duke.edu>