I am forwarding this message to the Frankfurt Symposium Planning Team because there seems to be a problem with the address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

A communication failure occurred during the delivery of this message. Please to resend the message later. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.

The following organization rejected your message: crl-edu.mail.protection.outlook.com.

From: Fabry-Tehranchi, Irène
Sent: 18 September 2017 12:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Vernon, Teresa
Subject: registration for the International Symposium on October 13, 2017

Dear Judy,
I received an email confirming my registration for the International Symposium on October 13, 2017 at the Germany National Library in Frankfurt, Germany.
When I proceeded to the Paypal payment (twice, for myself and for my colleague Teresa Vernon) on 12 /09/17 I received two confirmation emails but a little while after, the emails disappeared from my inbox! They were recalled (I believe) so I have no more proof of purchase, either for myself or for Teresa, while the payment does appear on my credit card statement.
Would you be able to send me an invoice? Paying in GBP was not possible, so I chose first euros and the second time dollars, and as it turns out there was a difference due to conversion rate (dollars were cheaper!) : the first payment was £56.90, the second £50.90.
Thanks for your help,
Irene

Irene Fabry-Tehranchi

Curator, Romance Collections (French)
European and American Collections
The British Library
96 Euston Road
London NW1 2DB

Experience the British Library online at www.bl.uk<http://www.bl.uk/>
The British Library’s latest Annual Report and Accounts : www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html<http://www.bl.uk/aboutus/annrep/index.html>
Help the British Library conserve the world's knowledge. Adopt a Book. www.bl.uk/adoptabook<http://www.bl.uk/adoptabook>
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail and notify the [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> : The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.
Think before you print