Hi Lauren,

As far as I know this is a Book Fair event (it’s not something we’re sponsoring), and as far as I know, it’s open to all.  If we learn more about it, we’ll share at the Book Fair orientation that we are planning, for Wednesday morning, 8:30-10:00, at Frankfurt University Library.  Are  you coming to that?

See you soon,

Sarah

From: Frankfurt Symposium [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Ray
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 10:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM] Librarians Reception at the Book Fair - registration

Hello,

I have registered and will be attending the CRL New Directions for Libraries, Scholars, and Partnerships: an International Symposium on Oct 13th in Frankfurt.

I'm wondering whether there is space available to attend the International Librarians Reception at the Book Fair, 5:30 pm on Thursday Oct 12th?

If so, I would very much like to attend (1 person).  Thanks in advance,

Lauren

Lauren Ray

Online Services and Special Projects Librarian
University of Washington Libraries