From: "Lynn, Dawn M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 20:15:21 +0000

Does anyone have experience with triggering the “access to formerly
subscribed titles” clause in an Elsevier contact?

Our contract signed back in 2010 says we can continue to access formerly
subscribed titles online for an annual access fee based on the number of
full-text articles downloaded from such titles during the prior (12) months
at a rate a $00.XX per download + platform fee etc.

There is some gray area in regards to what this practically means.  Is the
access to all years we had the subscription?  Can we pick titles and look
at their individual download history to set pricing or is it only for
access to the entire collection based on the total downloads from Elsevier
in the last 12 months?

If anyone has done this and/or knows how it works I would appreciate if you
would contact me.

Thanks

Dawn Lynn

Abbott labs