From: "Holland, Claudia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 14:12:31 +0000

“Will a university administration look coldly at some of those activities and ask the library to do the job with fewer resources?”

We’re already there, Joe.

Libraries (& librarians) have reinvented themselves repeatedly but particularly since the advent of the internet. In short, if you don’t like change you’d better not pursue librarianship. We’re a much more resilient bunch than we used to be, by choice or by force.

Claudia Holland