From: Sarah Durrant <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 16:03:17 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

The next fully-facilitated *Negotiation Skills for Librarians* online
course will begin on October 25th 2017. This very practical and highly
popular course has been designed for librarians, consortia staff and other
information professionals to help them develop their negotiation knowledge,
skills and confidence in a safe, friendly and encouraging environment.

To date over 400 librarians globally have taken this training, either
online or in-person, and 100% of them would recommend it to colleagues.

Recent feedback:

*“This was my first online class…and I thought it was terrific. I was
afraid I might not get to know my classmates very well, but that wasn't the
case at all. I think we built a really good class camaraderie! The Ruzuku
platform helped with that, but I think the live weekly webinars were the
key. Sarah, you did such a good job facilitating those….The content was
excellent. [I am seriously going to laminate some of the handouts to keep
track of their points easily!] This was exactly the information I needed,
at the pace I needed it, and at the time I needed it. I don't think I could
have asked the stars to align more perfectly. This course met or exceeded
every expectation I had.” *Kim Maxwell, Electronic Resources Management
Librarian, Massachusetts Institute of Technology*

For full course details please visit: http://www.sarahdurrant.co.uk/
negotiation-skills-for-librarians-online

Places for this course are limited to 14 and are likely to book quickly so
if you are interested, register soon to secure your place at:
http://www.sarahdurrant.co.uk/negotiation-skills-online-
registration-fall2017

If you know of any colleagues who may be interested in taking part in this
lively, engaging and informative course, I would appreciate your forwarding
this email to them.

If you have any questions, please get in touch.

Thank you and kind regards,

Sarah

[*Kim was expressing a *personal view not an endorsement by MIT].*

*Sarah Durrant/Lead From Within*
*Coaching : Learning : Facilitation : Inspiration*

Tel: +44 (0)7715 121910 <+44%207715%20121910>

Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Web: www.sarahdurrant.co.uk
uk.linkedin.com/in/sarahdurrant