From: Tracy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:14:11 +0100

Just a reminder that this survey is still open and will close at the end of
September. Please come and talk to us about your plans for video – whether
you are a publisher, society or institution. Results will be shared with
the list.

---------

We know that many publishers, societies and institutions are in the process
of exploring ways to incorporate video into their websites and publishing
platforms, whether as new product lines, for teaching, or to offer more
value to existing products and services. We hear that many are unsure about
how to go about developing a video strategy whilst others have a clear idea
of what they need and are in the process of implementing video content.

This is an area we are increasingly asked about and thought it would be
useful to survey the current state and thinking about streaming video.
With the support of GVPi, we would like to find out from publishers,
scholarly societies, professional associations and higher education
institutions where they are in their video development plans, what they see
as the main challenges and barriers to delivering video content online, and
what opportunities they think streaming video offers.

*https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KLV6DLX
<https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KLV6DLX>*

We would like to invite you to take our very short survey (less than 5
minutes). We will publish the results of our research to share with the
community.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kind Regards,

Tracy

Tracy Gardner
Consultant
Simon Inger Consulting Ltd

T: +44 (0) 7884 438007 <+44%207884%20438007>
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.simoningerconsulting.com
Twitter: @siox14 <https://twitter.com/siox14>
Skype: tracygardner