From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 11:51:55 +0000

We’re pleased to announce that we will be collaborating with the British Library on the digitisation and distribution of archival content for academic institutions.

Every institutional library has its own archive of rare documents and publications which, being in print format, is accessible to relatively few researchers. Though many institutions have the technical resources to create digital copies, none are as advanced as the British Library’s own facilities at Boston Spa in West Yorkshire and St Pancras in London, or have a dedicated team of staff, including preservation experts and conservators. Via Ingenta Connect, digitised archives can now be widely disseminated internationally, either free or charged for.

http://www.ingenta.com/news-article/ingenta-british-library-collaborate-digitise-distribute-archive-content/

Byron Russell

Head of Ingenta Connect

Ingenta