From: Tracy Gardner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:15:36 +0100

*Simon Inger Consulting to relaunch as Renew Publishing Consultants*

Simon Inger Consulting announced today it is to relaunch under the name
Renew Publishing Consultants.

The company provides strategic consultancy to organizations involved in
scholarly communication including publishers, societies, intermediaries and
libraries.

Simon Inger commented, “Over the last few years the team has grown to
include four consultants and several associates who work with us on a
project-by-project basis. We recognised that we needed a fresh new brand
that wasn’t tied to one individual. We would like to reassure our clients
that apart from the name change it really is business as usual!”

The consultancy’s latest hire, Sam Burrell, said, “We are a
well-established team who have enjoyed working together in various roles
and organisations for nearly 20 years, and we look forward to continuing to
do so under our new name, Renew Publishing Consultants.”

*About Renew Publishing Consultants*

Renew Publishing Consultants helps clients understand the fast-changing
landscape of the industry, and helps them articulate, plan and deliver
their vision for the future. Between us, we provide unrivalled and
completely independent comprehensive knowledge of the entire publishing
process, from author and funder right the way through to the reader.

For more information please visit www.renewpublishingconsultants.com
Follow us on Twitter at @Renew_pub <https://twitter.com/Renew_Pub>
Contact: Tracy Gardner, +44 7884 438007 <+44%207884%20438007>,