<P>Dear [log in to unmask]:</P>
<P><BR>Glad to write to you. <BR>This is Amy from the largest oil painting trading market in Shenzhen, China.<BR>We supply all kinds of handmade oil painting (<STRONG>Classical Oil Painting, Portrait Painting, Abstract Paintings, Landscape Paintings, Customizing Portrait</STRONG> and so on.) <BR>with high quality and competitive price. Hope to cooperate with you.<BR>Please visit our website <A href="http://www.find-emails.com/?qudao=email" target=_blank>http://www.find-emails.com/</A> and Get a Quotation.<BR><BR>Feel free to contact me for any <STRONG>question</STRONG>. Thank you!</P>
<P><BR>Best regards,<BR>Amy</P>
<P><BR>Tex: 0086-755-29233005 <BR>Website: <A href="http://www.find-emails.com/?qudao=email" target=_blank>http://www.find-emails.com/</A><BR>Email: [log in to unmask]</P>