From: "Emery, Christina" <Christina.Emery@springernature.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 10:38:52 +0000

Hi Rick,

We have released aggregated data for all analysis which is available in PDF and Excel formats from the report landing page. We are unable to release the full data for title by title analysis as the non-OA title data is commercially sensitive.

Best,

Christina

Open Access Books Marketing Manager
Open Research Group