From: Byron Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 09:46:22 +0000

Free Webinar – Introducing PaperHive:

Making Your Journals Really Work

Collaborative research is the norm in academia, but how can you turn your flat PDFs into real tools for academic collaboration, bridging the gap between an institution and international scholarship? PaperHive is an optional tool available through Ingenta Connect. PaperHive supports researcher collaboration, e-learning, and sharing by enabling public and private annotations within scholarly content.  The application facilitates pre- and post-publication community peer review of academic texts, and currently offers interaction with more than 1 million academic papers.

Join Ingenta Connect and PaperHive’s Co-Founder Alex Naydenov to learn more about how PaperHive’s collaborative networking tools can turn your journal content into a dynamic platform for your authors and readers.

There will be time for discussion at the end and we welcome any questions you might have in advance.

The webinar will take place on Wednesday November 30th at 15:00 UK time. Please visit our website for more information about Introducing PaperHive – Making Your Journals Really Work webinar or alternatively please contact us directly.

Register for the PaperHive Webinar

Places are limited, so to avoid disappointment we recommend registering sooner than later. Joining instructions will be sent automatically. You may need to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player before the event starts.

In addition to the PaperHive Webinar, we will also be running another webinar on February 7th at 15:00 UK time, on the British Library & Digital Archiving. We will tell you more about this in the new year.

Byron Russell

Head of Ingenta Connect

Ingenta

Tel. +44 (0)1865 397881