From: Barbara Meyers Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:20:41 +0000

Apologies for cross-posting but we don't want anyone to miss out on our last virtual workshop for 2017.

Incorporating digital research objects (DROs) as a key component of the scholarly record requires a challenging framework and shared responsibilities among all stakeholders.  Join us on December 12 to hear about Digital Research Objects (DROs) the latest changes in scholarly publishing.

What Will Our Presenters Cover?

* How research objects are enriching scientific scholarship, and how they can be incorporated as part of the scholarly record.

* The impact of digital research objects on citation, and how metadata fields can be added to include discoverable research objects that are tied to the scholarly record.

* How librarians, publishers, and technology solutions can facilitate change, and the needed requirements.

To review the entire agenda and presenters for Incorporating Research Objects in Scholarship: Greater Discoverability, Access and Use and to register, please visit http://bit.ly/2jdcPXB.

Have a Program Question?  Contact: Nancy Blair-DeLeon, NFAIS Director of Program Development nblairdeleon@nfais.org

Other queries? Contact: Barbara Meyers Ford, NFAIS Director, Marketing and Communications bmeyersford@nfais.org