From: "Zamora Saunders, Margarita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2017 18:34:11 +0000

Hello everyone,

The library I work for has been offered a free trial to a resource called The
Sourcing Journal (https://www.sourcingjournalonline.com). It’s being
underwritten / sponsored by Supima Cotton. The representative doesn’t
“… anticipate
a cost coming to your school” after the trial is over. I’m curious if
anyone has taken advantage of this offer and/or decided not to go for this
‘free puppy’ and what was your experience.

About the resource from their website : “*Sourcing Journal: News as Global
as Your Business*

With more than 75,000 readers, Sourcing Journal is the premiere trade
publication for apparel and textile executives focused on sourcing and
manufacturing. Sourcing Journal knows that intelligent business decisions
are based on strategic, time-sensitive information. With continuous updates
on global market conditions, breaking news stories, top-tier investigative
journalism and industry white papers, we make sense of an increasingly
complex sourcing landscape.

*Hertzman Media Summits: Listen & Learn. Ask & Be Heard.*

HMG summits gathers the top talent in the industry–thought leaders and
premier executives–to discuss and debate the most pressing challenges and
opportunities of today and tomorrow. Our conferences are both provocative
and productive, shaping large scale vision and dispensing actionable,
strategic information. HMG summits have become distinguished
standard-bearers of candid, professional exchange and high-level
networking.”

Feel free to email me directly.

Best regards,

Margarita

Acquisitions and Collection Maintenance Unit Supervisor
OSU Libraries | Oregon State University
(541) 737-3443 (office)