From: Fatmeh Charafeddine <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 15:40:56 +0000

Dear colleagues,

A new E-resources committee was recently formed at the Library and we are
looking for solutions to get quick and accurate information about our
E-resources archiving solutions and other terms of agreement.

We have two questions and would appreciate any help in them:

What to do in the case of not renewed license agreements? and how can we
keep our license agreements  up to date?

How can we be able to have an updated list of our resources from different
publishers archived in Portico?

Best,

Fatmeh Charafeddine

Head of Research and Instruction Services Department

University Libraries/American University of Beirut
<http://www.aub.edu.lb/ulibraries/Pages/index.aspxC:/Documents%20and%20Settings/fc01/My%20Documents/Access%20Serv>

Tel. 350 000 (2621)