From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2017 22:51:55 -0500

Dear Readers:  liblicense-l is going to take a bit of a holiday season break.  Any really urgent or "breaking news" items will be sent through, but otherwise incoming messages will wait in queue until we officially resume on Tuesday, 2 January 2018.

NOTE!  At this time, liblicense-l has completed 21 years of publication.  1,067 messages were posted to the mail group in 2017.  January 2018 will begin our 22nd year.

Thank you for your participation.  Our best holiday greetings and a happy 2018 to all!

Ann Okerson/Moderator
CRL -  Center for Research Libraries