From: Xiaotian Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 21:00:50 -0600

Subscription-based A&I services Vs Google Scholar/PubMed/ERIC, that sounds similar to the debate of subscription-based journals Vs OA journals.

"Fake news" used in the title probably hurts the white paper more than helps, since there is no study to indicate GS/PubMed/ERIC index more fake news, which is mostly spread on social media rather than on sites indexed by GS/PubMed/ERIC.

---
Xiaotian Chen
Electronic Services Librarian / Associate Professor
Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, USA.  1-309-677-2839
http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~chen/