From: Oya Yildirim Rieger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 15:31:03 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

We have posted an update with a brief summary of our 2017 activities and
2018 plans:

https://confluence.cornell.edu/display/arxivpub/arXiv+Update+-+January+2018

Please feel free to share it with your colleagues and faculty who might be
interested in it.

arXiv team is proud to be the recipient of the 2017
Physics-Astronomy-Mathematics (PAM) Division Award from the Special
Libraries Association. We’d like to dedicate it to our member libraries and
organizations from all around the world for recognizing the arXiv’s
importance and significance for their scientists through their
contributions to the service’s sustainability.

With kind regards,

Oya

*On Behalf of arXiv Team: Oya Y. Rieger (Program Director), Steinn
Sigurdsson (Scientific Director), Jim Entwood (Operations Manager), Martin
Lessmeister (IT Lead), Sandy Payette (Technology Strategy Advisor), Erick
Peirson (Lead Architect), Gail Steinhart (Program Associate), Chloe McLaren
(Membership Program Coordinator) *

Oya Y. Rieger, Ph.D. | Associate University Librarian | Scholarly Resources
& Preservation Services | arXiv Program Director | Cornell University
Library |