From: "Petre, Kristine" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 13:37:39 -0500

In one of my previous positions I worked in a library was in charge of
submitting the articles we published to database vendors.  Back in the
early 2000s we needed to pull many of the older articles articles from the
databases because the writers contracts were old and did not contain
electronic rights.

Kris Petre

--
Kristine Petre MLS, AHIP, CM
Health Sciences and Information Literacy Librarian