From: "Hatterman, Cathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 19:25:08 +0000

I’ve been trying to discover whether Elsevier has kept the ILL licensing
rights to *Library Acquisitions; Theory & Practice*, and *Library
Collections, Acquisitions, & Technical Services*, once printed by Pergamon
Press, then Elsevier, and the last title is now printed by Taylor &
Francis. The difficulty is that Elsevier’s permissions help desk is now
asking for examples of articles. Has anyone ever been asked this when
querying after interlibrary loan permissions?

I even included when the titles changed copyright holders per issues on our
shelves:

We have holdings of the title *Library Collections, Acquisitions, &
Technical Services* from v.23, n.1 Spring 1999 to v.37, n.3/4 2013 under
Elsevier, from v.39, n.1/2-v.39, n.3/4 2015 under Taylor & Francis.

We have holdings of the title *Library Acquisitions: Practice & Theory*
from v.3, n.1 1979 to v.22,to v.17, n.4, 1993 it was copyrighted to
Pergamon Press,: from v.18, n.1 1994 on it is Pergamon Press, copyrighted
to Elsevier.

Has anyone any idea what is the difficulty here? I have sent a query to
Taylor & Francis, but haven’t received word from them yet.

Thank you,

Cathy Hatterman
Acquisitions Librarian
Nebraska Library Commission