From: Sandra C Lahtinen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:29:39 +0000

I would suggest the new updated version of

[image:
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMmTq13al_ukjCkWg4QJb_3kQXi1z40yp--yPe_oesBd5CiRaLqUbLCHfi]
<http://www.ala.org/news/member-news/2018/01/updated-guide-licensing-digital-content>

*An updated guide to licensing digital content | News and Press Center
<http://www.ala.org/news/member-news/2018/01/updated-guide-licensing-digital-content>*

Jan 4, 2018 *...* CHICAGO — Of the second edition of “Licensing Digital
Content: A Practical Guide for Librarians,” American Reference Books Annual
declared, “*Lesley Ellen* *Harris's* book has become the standard for
libraries and has yet to have an equal published that is either as useful
or as clear.” Covering the basics ...

www.ala.org/news/.../*2018*/01/updated-guide-licensing-digital-content