From: Sandra C Lahtinen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:29:39 +0000

I would suggest the new updated version of

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMmTq13al_ukjCkWg4QJb_3kQXi1z40yp--yPe_oesBd5CiRaLqUbLCHfi

An updated guide to licensing digital content | News and Press Center

Jan 4, 2018 ... CHICAGO — Of the second edition of “Licensing Digital Content: A Practical Guide for Librarians,” American Reference Books Annual declared, “Lesley Ellen Harris's book has become the standard for libraries and has yet to have an equal published that is either as useful or as clear.” Covering the basics ...

www.ala.org/news/.../2018/01/updated-guide-licensing-digital-content