Attention,
 I wish to inform you the general public that our company now offer
loan at an affordable interest rate with a repayment plan to suit the
applicant.
 We offer different types of loan, we have personal and business loan
among others depending on your qualification which is being used for
the approval of the said loan.
 For further inquiry, contact our loan processing department on further
information on how to apply and proceed as it takes just 24-72 to
process and get approved for the loan. Our customer service is the
best you can find anywhere around. Our interest rate is 3%.
 We would like to hear from as you can contact us on for further information:
 Email: [log in to unmask]
 Thanks for your understanding as we waiting to working with you.
 Announcer