From: Charles Spetland <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 08:05:26 -0500

Here is our posted policy that has been in place 10+ years.  cgs

Book Donations

The Libraries do not accept donations of books and other material due to serious space constraints and the high cost of sorting, reviewing and processing donated material.

Please consider one of these other options for passing along your material: the Friends of the Andersen Horticultural Library for their annual book sale, your local public library, used books stores, or charitable organizations such as Books for Africa.

Gifts of Rare and Unique Materials

If you feel your potential gift is of critical research interest to the Libraries (rare or unique items only), please call 612-624-9064 and leave your name and contact information, along with a description or characterization of the material. You may also send this information to us by e-mail at: [log in to unmask] or by regular mail to Collection Development and Management, 170 Wilson Library, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55455. We will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in supporting the University of Minnesota Libraries.

Charles G. Spetland    ( Mailto:[log in to unmask] )
Collection Development Officer
University of Minnesota Libraries
Voice: 612.626.7960
http://www.lib.umn.edu