From: Kim Smilay <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:26:31 -0400

CLOCKSS today announced that five additional publishers are working with the
archive to preserve their publications for future generations of
researchers.

"Perpetual access to academic content is a very important asset for the
scholarly community. Being an academic publisher, it is one of our key
missions and therefore I am glad that CLOCKSS and IOS Press have signed an
archival agreement for the preservation of our publications" said Popke
Huizinga, Deputy Director of IOS Press.

New Publishers include:

*International Journal of Population Data Science (IJPDS) / Swansea
University
*IOS Press
*Journal of Infection in Developing Countries
*Life Science Alliance
*Linen Hall Library (Divided Society project).

These new publishers join over 240 publishers participating with CLOCKSS.

About: CLOCKSS is a not-for-profit joint venture between the world's leading
academic publishers and research libraries whose mission is to build a
sustainable, international, and geographically distributed dark archive with
which to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly publications
for the benefit of the greater global research community.
https://www.clockss.org