From: Virginia Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 21:43:15 +0000

Duke University Librarians is hiring for the position of Copyright &
Information Policy Consultant. You can find more information about the
position on the Libraries' website here: https://library.duke.edu/
about/jobs/copyrightconsultant. This is a great opportunity for applicants
with diverse backgrounds to work within an academic research library
environment, and I thought it might be of interest to some of those on this
listserv.

Brief job description:

The Copyright and Information Policy Consultant works with the Duke
community to develop a clear, shared understanding of copyright and other
information law issues that pose challenges for how we teach and share
scholarship both within the university and with the broader world. S/he
offers training and consultations with the Duke community about information
law issues and serves as an advisor to individuals and groups. S/he is an
advocate for innovation in information policy with the aim of achieving
broader and more equitable access to information in research, scholarship,
and teaching.

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions you have about the
position.

Virginia Martin
Head, Continuing Resource Acquisitions Department
Duke University Libraries
Durham, NC
919-660-6949