From: "Macklin, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 15:13:45 +0000

Hello LibLicense colleagues,

Are you a natural leader? Are you passionate about the dissemination of
scholarly work? Are you a champion of institutional repositories? The Emory
Libraries Scholarly Communications Office wants you to lead our team!
*What's the job?*

The Head of Scholarly Communications will lead the Scholarly Communications
Office and promote our repositories and related services to the Emory
community.

The ideal candidate for this position...

   - Has experience successfully leading library service teams
   - Recognizes the impact and importance of institutional repository
   services
   - Knows how to navigate the academic landscape to effectively promote
   and advocate for services
   - Is familiar with current trends in scholarly communications services

More information on the team and the services offered is available on the
Scholarly Communications Office page at http://sco.library.emory.edu/a
bout/come-work-with-us.html

The complete job description and information on how to apply is available
on the Emory Libraries website at

http://web.library.emory.edu/documents/Head%20of%20Scholarly
%20Communication_pa.pdf

If you have questions about the position or would like more information,
please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Lisa

Lisa A. Macklin, JD, MLS

*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers*

Director, Research, Engagement, and Scholarly Communications

Library and Information Technology Services

Emory University

Atlanta, GA 30322

404.727.1535