From: Matthew Salter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2018 18:57:23 -0400

You mean RA21, right?

Matthew

Matthew M. Salter, PhD
Publisher
American Physical Society

Tel: +1-301-209-3220

From: "Schell, Mary Beth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 10:41:35 +0000

As I was reading a LOT of material put out by the MEDLIB-L listserv it
occurred to me (now I’m guilty of not reading all of them) that Michelle
Kraft through her blog and other social media postings is really ringing an
alarm about the consequences regarding RA12. There will be a couple of
sessions at MLA.  My question, is this something we should be concerned
with (or at least as concerned as Michelle Kraft – she seems to think it
will be the end of the world).  So I raise the simple question,  will this
impact our work with electronic resources and if so … how much and to what
level?  If you haven’t read Michelle’s post here is a handy link -

http://www.kraftylibrarian.com/medlibs-needs-ra21-on-their-
radar/comment-page-1/#comment-101702

Mary Beth Schell
Associate Director, AHEC Information and Libraries Network
Director, AHEC Digital Library
919-966-3124