From: "Macklin, Lisa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 15:13:45 +0000

Hello LibLicense colleagues,

Are you a natural leader? Are you passionate about the dissemination of scholarly work? Are you a champion of institutional repositories? The Emory Libraries Scholarly Communications Office wants you to lead our team!

What's the job?

The Head of Scholarly Communications will lead the Scholarly Communications Office and promote our repositories and related services to the Emory community.

The ideal candidate for this position...

  • Has experience successfully leading library service teams
  • Recognizes the impact and importance of institutional repository services
  • Knows how to navigate the academic landscape to effectively promote and advocate for services
  • Is familiar with current trends in scholarly communications services

More information on the team and the services offered is available on the Scholarly Communications Office page at http://sco.library.emory.edu/about/come-work-with-us.html

The complete job description and information on how to apply is available on the Emory Libraries website at

http://web.library.emory.edu/documents/Head%20of%20Scholarly%20Communication_pa.pdf

If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Lisa

Lisa A. Macklin, JD, MLS

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Director, Research, Engagement, and Scholarly Communications

Library and Information Technology Services

Emory University

Atlanta, GA 30322

404.727.1535