From: Nancy Herther <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:48:49 -0500

I found quite a few things just googling "inclusive access textbooks" site:edu which may be a starter if you don't hear further.

Nancy Herther

From: JJE Esposito <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 16:08:00 -0400

I had three separate conversations about "inclusive access" for textbooks this week, and am now wondering if there is a rising tide. For background on inclusive access, I refer you to my blog post of last year:

Also look at Dominic Broadhurst's paper on this topic:

Is anybody keeping track of how many institutions are working on inclusive access programs and whether the library is involved?

Joe Esposito

--
Joseph J. Esposito
@josephjesposito