From: LIBLICENSE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 7:00 AM

Hello, All:  As it's the time of year when people change jobs, move, go on holidays - we thought it would be useful to post the liblicense-l listserv instructions for people who want to make changes.  We appreciate your taking care of this housekeeping, so that the liblicense-l list doesn't get clogged with obsolete addresses.

If any questions, please write:  [log in to unmask]

Best summer wishes to you from all of us!

the body of an e-mail (subject line blank) to:  [log in to unmask] :

subscribe liblicense-l

* To unsubscribe from the discussion forum, send the following message
in the body of an e-mail (subject line blank) to: [log in to unmask] :

unsubscribe liblicense-l

*To postpone or suspend mails temporarily, send the following message
(subject line blank) in the body of an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] :

set liblicense-l nomail

* To resume the messages after a postponement, send the following message in the
body of an e-mail (subject line blank) to: [log in to unmask] :

set liblicense-l mail

* To receive the messages in digest form, send the following message in the body
of an e-mail (subject line blank) to: [log in to unmask] :

set liblicense-l digest nomime

*******