From: Ann Shumelda Okerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 15:30:49 -0400

I've been able to get to the New York Times and the Washington Post, but
not the New Haven Register.  Can I assume that the NYT and WaPo, because of
their various foreign offices and connections understand the new
requirements and have done the needful, whereas smaller papers cannot
afford the investment and will now be unavailable in ROTW?  Ann Okerson