From: Leyla Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 14:31:12 +0100

Dear all,

Earlybird registrations for our 10th Anniversary Conference on Open Access Scholarly Publishing (COASP) are available until this coming Thursday 28th June, via our Registrations and Accommodation page. As in previous years we are offering a discount on registration fees to OASPA and OAPEN members. This year, we are also extending the discount on COASP registration fees for academics and librarians at the member rate: https://oaspa.org/conference/registrations-and-accommodation/

The conference will be held at the University of Vienna on 17-19th September, 2018. Please join us!

Best wishes,
Leyla

Leyla Williams
Events and Communications Coordinator
Open Access Scholarly Publishers Association, OASPA
oaspa.org | Twitter: @OASPA | Sign up for our mailing list