From: Clara Armengou <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:05:05 +0200

Dear community,

We deeply regret the current problems with the DOAJ site.  After much
investigation and active measures, we can state that the DOAJ
is effectively under attack from an unknown third party.

We have deployed a number of counter-measures to halt this attack, but with
limited success, and are therefore forced to take even more extreme
measures to attempt to mitigate this.  We hope that this will work but we
cannot predict the outcome at this stage.

The DOAJ team would like to apologise for the intermittent service and to
let you know we are doing our best to go back to normal operations.

--
Clara Armengou
Project and Communications Manager

*Directory of Open Access Journals*