From: Leah Hinds <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:29:21 -0400

Against the Grain Health Sciences Issue Panel Discussion
Part of the Charleston Webcast Series

Wednesday, August 22, 2018
2:00 pm ET

Register at http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=ED56DD85814A30

Join several of our featured authors for a discussion of the upcoming September issue of Against the Grain.

  • The (Not So) Accidental Ontologist and other Tales of Alternative Librarianship: David Bender, Librarian from Radiological Society of North America
  • Hitting our Stride: Reflections Four Years Later from a Born-Digital Medical Library: Elizabeth Lorbeer, Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine.
  • One Health:  Connecting the Dots: Pamela Rose, Health Sciences Library, University at Buffalo

Space is limited – you must be registered to attend.

This session will be recorded and the video will be made available afterwards on the Charleston Conference website.

For more information and to see other upcoming webcasts, visit https://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/video/webinars/

--
Leah Hinds
Executive Director