From: Harold Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2018 08:33:13 -0700

Elsevier has begun to embargo textbooks on ClinicalKEy (this may be an
ongoing practice, but I just found out about it this summer).
Hal

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP
AZ Campus Library Branch Manager | Electronic Resources Librarian
A.T. Still Memorial Library - A.T. Still U. of the Health Sciences
5850 E. Still Circle
Mesa, AZ  85206
(480) 219-6036
http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib <Http://www.atsu.edu/atsmlib>

A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a learning-centered
university dedicated to preparing highly competent professionals through
innovative academic programs with a commitment to continue its osteopathic
heritage and focus on whole person healthcare, scholarship, community
health, interprofessional education, diversity, and underserved populations.