From: "Jim O'Donnell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 19:32:34 -0700

Jean-Claude, thanks for this, but we would then be remiss not to mention
*Surfaces*, another pioneer journal, edited by one J.-C. Guédon and, alas
alas, the late Bill Readings.  And thank you for making me think of him,
because it will send me back to his excellent book, *The University in
Ruins*, which I suspect has even more relevance today than when published
25+ years ago.

Jim O'Donnell
ASU