From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 18:02:52 +0100

[With apologies for cross-posting]

Hi all,

Last month, eLife hosted a Libero Community Sprint – a two-week event for
developers, designers, technologists and others to contribute to eLife’s
open source publishing and hosting platform, Libero.

Our Head of Technology, Paul Shannon, has today reported on the outcomes of
the Sprint, including an outline of the main goals and a summary of the
sessions that took place as part of the event.

In particular, he states that one of the more fruitful sessions was on
governance, which led to more focused discussions around contributor
license agreements and related documentation.

You can read the full report, including a summary of a governance document
that we’ll release shortly on the Libero website, here:
https://elifesciences.org/inside-elife/7ccd9e42/in-
technology-a-summary-of-the-libero-community-sprint.

I hope this is of interest. Please let me know if you'd like any further
information.

Best wishes,

Emily

--

Emily Packer
Senior Press Officer

+44 1223 855373 (office)

http://elifesciences.org

eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with
company number 5030732, and is registered in the UK with company number
FC030576 and branch number BR015634 at the address First Floor, 24 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1JP.