From: Sarah Durrant <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 10:15:08 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Full details of the next Negotiation Skills for Librarians Online course, including dates of the live webinars, are now confirmed and available here:  http://www.sarahdurrant.co.uk/negotiation-skills-for-librarians-online/

Early-bird pricing is available for colleagues who book on or before November 30th. The booking form is available here: http://www.sarahdurrant.co.uk/negotiation-skills-online-registration-2019

For colleagues based in or close to the UK, please note I am no longer offering an in-person Negotiation Skills workshop through UKSG which means the online course is your option for 2019 if you are planning to take this training.

Places are limited to 16 and are booking quickly this time so if you have been thinking about taking this course, please book soon to secure your place - and to take advantage of the early-bird pricing.

I hope you can join me in January for this engaging, practical and transformative learning journey.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Sarah

PS I would be grateful if you would pass this email on to any colleagues who may be interested.

cid:image001.png@01D07911.92124460

Coaching : Learning : Facilitation : Inspiration

Phone: +44 (0)7715 121910

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.sarahdurrant.co.uk
uk.linkedin.com/in/sarahdurrant