From: Nicola Poser <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:21:01 -0400

***apologies for cross-posting***

Remarq, the editorial engagement and researcher collaboration tool from
RedLink, is now available on journals published by the American Society of
Hematology.

*October 22, 2018, Westborough MA –* RedLink <https://redlink.com> is
pleased to announce that the American Society of Hematology
<http://www.hematology.org/Publications/>, publisher of clinical and
scientific research in the field of hematology, is the latest publisher to
offer *Remarq <https://remarqable.com>,* a tool for the research and
education communities providing collaboration, annotation, commenting,
article sharing, and editorial tools, all on the publisher’s site and
utilizing the version of record.

By supporting engagement on the version of record, Remarq creates a rich
environment for collaboration on key research findings and perspectives.
Recent analysis shows that readers spend 27% more time on journals offering
Remarq and 21% more time on full-text articles. More information about
increased community engagement can be found here.
<https://redlink.com/remarq-proves-its-effectiveness/>

 “With ASH adding Remarq to their prestigious and clinically relevant
journals, we’re seeing the expansion of the biomedical community using
Remarq,” said Kent Anderson, CEO of RedLink. “We’re especially eager to see
ASH utilize Remarq to extend its successful online commenting community,
and are proud to have converted all eLetters (comments from their prior
systems) into the richer collaboration environment Remarq provides.”

Online version:
https://redlink.com/american-society-of-hematology-adds-remarq/.

Thanks!
*Nicola Poser*